Ensure EUDR compliance across agricultural supply chains with GRAS services and tools
- Gather and record transparent and verifiable data on EUDR compliance
- Identification and check on ecological and social risks along your supply chain
- Consistently document risk analysis and report mitigation measures
Get in touch
Contact GRAS now for easy, efficient EUDR compliance and expert supply chain solutions!
Streamlining EUDR Compliance
The European Union Deforestation Regulation (EUDR) requires companies to prove deforestation-free supply chains, effective December 30, 2024. Companies can comply with EUDR by conducting due diligence on their suppliers and providing proof of sourcing from deforestation-free supply chains. The following commodities are affected by the regulation:
At GRAS, we are dedicated to assisting companies in adhering to EUDR regulations. Through a comprehensive process that includes analytics, monitoring, and documentation, we help identify and address deforestation risks, making the compliance journey seamless and efficient.
Accurate Geolocation Mapping
GRAS helps obtain accurate geo data using our FARAMO application. An integrated risk assessment functionality allows for deforestation check together with the option to store information for legality checks.
- Simple determination of geographical locations via GPS (coordinates or polygons)
- Easy to use mobile app without any technical knowledge (also available offline)
- Integrated management system
GRAS analyses the deforestation status of specific production areas, considering the EUDR-relevant cut-off date of December 31, 2020, using state-of-the-art methodologies and the automated analysis of satellite images.
- Comprehensive deforestation checks as per guidelines set after December 31, 2020
- Tailored to support the EU’s initiative to minimize global deforestation and forest degradation
- Ensure products entering the market are deforestation-free
Risk Assessment & Risk Mitigation
GRAS provides a comprehensive environmental and social risk assessment that meets the requirements of the EUDR.
- Consideration of all relevant environmental and human rights criteria of the EUDR
- Identification of high-risk hotspots as well as low-risk areas
- Case-specific derivation of mitigation measures
Our consultative approach at GRAS focuses on helping companies build knowledge and implement the EUDR Regulation. We assist you in better understanding the EUDR Regulation and the complexities of your supply chain. By doing so, we provide solutions for your company to understand individual risks better and implement respective mitigation measures.
- EUDR-focused regulatory training
- Deepening supply chain insights
- Instructions for developing and implementing the EUDR strategy within your company
Make the Right Choice for a Sustainable Future
Global Risk Assessment Services (GRAS) is an innovative, reliable, and transparent service provider using advanced remote sensing, spatial technologies, and databases to identify and verify sustainability risk within supply chains.
With many years of experience and expanding knowledge, GRAS supports businesses, organisations, and governments with objective data, tailored solutions, and platforms to make informed decisions and drive positive change in the supply chains.
Choose GRAS as your trusted partner and let’s pave the way for a greener, more responsible future.